This bibliography lists surviving documents held at the Lesbian and Gay Archives, and in the personal collections of Gary Kinsman and Tim McCaskell. They represent only a portion of the documents produced during this period. The full text of these documents can now be found here in electronic format.
- Amy, Natalie and Gary "We May Not Be Witches...But We Sure Have Been Burned" Resignation Letter to the Revolutionary Workers League/ LOR, with supporting statement by [name unclear] of the LOR 8 March 1980. Unpublished document.
- Brock, Deborah. Making Work, Making Trouble: Prostitution as a Social Problem University of Toronto Press, 1998.
- Comrades of the Revolutionary Marxist Group "Contribution to the Discussion of Perspectives for the Gay Movement" 1975 Unpublished document.
- Walter, and Gary Kinsman "Workers of the World, Caress! Sexual Liberation through Revolution, Not Reform" unpublished document, approximately 1973.
- Walter (for After Stonewall) "'The Equal Voice for Lesbians' ---- That Isn't Equal" June 1978. Unpublished document.
- Feinberg, Leslie Stone Butch Blues Firebrand Books, 1993.
- Gay Comrades of the Revolutionary Marxist Group "Statement to GATE Candidates Meeting" Unpublished document. No date.
- Gay Marxist Study Group "Discussion Paper on Marxism and Gay Liberation" No date. Unpublished document.
- Gay Marxist Study Group "Marxist Perspectives on Gay Liberation" Course Outline for the New Marxist Institute, Unpublished document. No date.
- Gay Marxist Study Group "Notes from a Discussion on the Marxist Institute Course: Marxism from a Gay Perspective" Unpublished document. No date.
- Gay Marxist Study Group "Working Paper on Thoughts for a Course in Marxism From a Gay Perspective" Unpublished document. No date.
- Gay Marxist Study Group, Untitled document following their work in two courses at the New Marxist Institute on marxism and gay liberation. Unpublished document, 1975.
- Gay Marxist Study Group, Meeting Notes, March 17, 1976.
"Gay Workers Unite!" leaflet 1977 (8?)
- Gay Left Collective "Why Marxism?" Gay Left: A Socialist Journal Produced by Gay People (Winter 1977) No. 5, pp. 2-5.
- Hannon, Gerald "Men Loving Boys Loving Men" The Body Politic Issue 39 (December 1977/January 1978).
- Human Rights League Operation Freedom "Is the Police State at Our Doors? The Shady Side of 'National Security'" 1:2 (April 1978).
- Kinsman, Gary and Patrizia Gentile, The Canadian War on "Queers": National Security as Sexual Regulation forthcoming
- Kinsman, Gary "Constructing Gay Men and Lesbians as National Security Risks, 1950 - 1970" in G. Kinsman, D. Buse and M. Stedman, eds. Whose National Security? Canadian State Surveillance and the Creation of Enemies Between the Lines, 2000, 143-153.
- Kinsman, Gary "National Security as Moral Regulation: Making the Normal and the Deviant in the Security Campaigns Against Gay Men and Lesbians" in Deborah Brock Making Normal: Social Regulation in Canada Nelson, 2003, pp. 121-145.
- Kinsman, Gary The Regulation of Desire: Homo and Hetero Sexualities Black Rose Books, 1996.
- Kinsman, Gary "Proposed Platform for a Gay Liberation Front" Unpublished document. No date.
- McCaskell, Tim. Letter to In Struggle Written 2 October 1980.
- McCaskell, Tim "The Left and Gay Liberation" Canadian Dimension (September 1983) 17:4, pp. 25-27.
- Mossop, Brian and Ken Popert "Why Are Gay People Oppressed?" Publication source and date unknown.
- Nicols, Nancy "Stand Together" V Tape 2002 (VHS,124 minutes)
- Old Mole Collective "Toward a Militant Gay Movement...No. 2" Unpublished document, 1976.
- Revolutionary Marxist Group "Women's Liberation" Document Series No. 1, 1975. Unpublished document.
- Revolutionary Marxist Group "Jailbreak!" October 1974. Unpublished document.
- Revolutionary Marxist Group letter to Gay Tide written July 1975.
- Revolutionary Marxist Group / Group Marxiste Revolutionnaire "Smash all the Closets: For a Militant Gay Movement" Contributions to the discussion at the National Gay Conference, 1975. Unpublished document.
- Revolutionary Marxist Group Lesbians and Gays "Gays and Quebec" 1977 unpublished document.
- Revolutionary Marxist Group "Re-Instate John Damien. Full Rights for Lesbian and Gay Workers" 5 February 1977. Unpublished document.
- Revolutionary Marxist Group "Importance of Gay Liberation for Building the RMG in the Present Period" Unpublished document, 1977.
- Revolutionary Marxist Group Election Campaign Committee "RMG Candidate Supports Gay Rights Demonstration" Press release. May 18, 1977.
- Revolutionary Workers League "Women's Rights, Lesbian Rights, Gay Rights" 1978. Unpublished leaflet.
- Revolutionary Worker's League "Declaration of Tendency Z" and "Our Overriding Task: The Turn to Industry" Discussion Bulletin (October 1979) 3:7.
- Rowbotham, Sheila Beyond the Fragments: Feminism and the Making of Socialism Merlin Press, 1979.
- Ross, Becki The House That Jill Built: A Lesbian Nation in Formation University of Toronto Press, 1995, pp. 33-37.
- Stewart, Joe, et. al. Letter to members of the ad hoc network building group of Gay Socialists. Unpublished document, 3 November 1979.
- Warner, Tom Never Going Back: A History of Queer Activism in Canada University of Toronto Press, 2002.
Thanks to Dan Irving for his research assistance on this project.