Registering Your Clicker
Note: If your clicker is bundled with your textbook purchased from the York Bookstore, please note registration should work the same although the instructions below are written for clickers purchased at the Computing Commons at William Small Centre or Glendon ITS Helpdesk 141 York Hall, Glendon College.
You must register your clicker device id before using your clicker in your courses.
- Go to Update my security questions or clicker device ID page
- Under My Student Records, click on Change My Address link
- Login with your Passport York Username and Password
- Under My clicker device id, click on Review or Update link
- Click on Enter Device ID and enter the device id found at the back of your clicker device.
- After entering the clicker device id, click on Save Device IDbutton.
- Your clicker device id is now saved. You can use the Update Current Device Id button to update your device id at any time in your profile. You can also use the Delete Current Device ID to remove it altogether. Make use of the Cancel button to cancel the current action and return to the previous page.
- You are done! Click on the Logout button to logout of Passport York.