Red & White Days
Celebrating York Pride & Achievement!
As a University with a community spirit that is second to none, we enjoy sharing with the world our York pride by wearing red, white, or York gear.
Twice a year the York community is invited to participate in festivities where we celebrate and recognize the people who continue to make this University a success, including our students, faculty and staff.
March 24, 2015
- Details coming soon!
November 13, 2014
- Storified: Red & White Day
- YFile: Red & White Day - A Roaring Success!
- Results of Red and White Day photo contest competitions!
- YouTube: Red & White Day HYPE!
- Red & White Day 2014
- Schedule of Events
- Life After Graduation: Gerry Dee (BA '92)