Last month, the Osgoode Digital Commons received 61,246 full-text downloads and 15 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,338.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,523 institutions across 190 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- The Charter 25 Years Later: The Good, the Bad, and the Challenges (521 downloads)
- The Comic and the Absurd: On Colonial Law in Revolutionary Palestine (350 downloads)
- Keeping Up with the Neighbours: Canadian Responses to 9/11 in Historical and Comparative Context (345 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (21,718 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (12,616 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (6,040 downloads)