Career Fair Winter 2014
FDM is a dynamic IT services provider with a powerful business model and over 200 clients worldwide. Using a tailored blend of specialist training and skills development, we select and employ high-caliber graduates who have the potential to become major players in the world of IT as FDM Consultants.
Type of positions: New Graduate, Masters and PhD level, International opportunities
Regions: Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Guangzhou
Recruiting for: FDM is currently seeking ambitious and motivated individuals with good communication skills and a passion for IT to undertake this unique opportunity to become professional Application Support Analysts and Software Developers. Application Support Analysts and Software Developers will typically work within FDM's client base, solving technical issues within the software and systems that support key areas of the business.
Number of positions: 100
- 4 year degree (preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
- A strong interest in working in the banking and finance arena as a Java Developer
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit for 2 years
- Must be eligible to work in Canada (citizen/permanent resident) or eligible to work in the countries we offer international opportunties in
- Knowledge of operating systems (Microsoft, Unix, Linux)
- Foundation in Excel
- Project Management Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Test Driven Development, Waterfall
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle
- Passion for technology
- Exposure to one of the following programming languages: Java, SQL, C, C#, C++, Python
- Has studied or completed Information Technology or related courses in post-secondary education
Where positions are posted: Career Centre's online job posting system and our website.
How to apply: Bring resume to the fair, apply online, and send resume after attending.
How to prepare: Bring resume and/or business cards, research the company, and bring a passion for IT.