Career Fair Winter 2014
Founded in 1890, Tennis Canada is a non-profit, national sport federation responsible for leading the growth of tennis in Canada. Tennis Canada owns and operates two of the premier events on the ATP and WTA Tours - Rogers Cup men’s and women’s events that rotate annually between Rexall Centre in Toronto and Uniprix Stadium in Montreal, attracting over 150,000 spectators per event.
Type of positions: New Graduate, Summer, Internship, Seasonal
Recruiting for: CONSUMER ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: Get a head start in a VERY competitive sports industry! Rogers Cup is a world-class event and Tennis Canada is known globally as a world-class organization that produces world-class people. An excellent opportunity for anyone interested in a career in the sports and entertainment industry. Join a competitive, dynamic and fast-paced team for the summer’s hottest sporting event. Rogers Cup is the world's largest one-week tennis tournament.
Number of positions: 10
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Fluency in one or more languages other than English considered an asset
- Effective time management skills and the ability to work within strict timelines
- Natural aggressive approach and positive attitude
- Self-starter with a team oriented focus
- Sales experience is an asset
Related programs of study: Business; Sales; Sports
Where positions are posted: www.tenniscanada.com, www.rogerscup.com, www.sirc.ca
How to apply: Bring resume to the fair and/or email resume to email@example.com
How to prepare: Bring resume, dress appropriately