Step 2: Attend the Information Session
Before applying to an Internship Program, students must attend a mandatory Internship Information Session, which is offered throughout the year. During this session, the Internship Coordinator provides an overview of the program, academic eligibility requirements, application and job search processes, program expectations and non-refundable fees. Students must have attended an Internship Information Session within a year of applying to the program. Students who attended an Internship Information Session more than a year prior to submitting their application are required to attend another session to ensure they receive the most up-to-date information about the Internship Programs.
Registering for an Information Session
Please register for an Internship Information Session through the Career Centre’s online registration system.
- Go to the Career Centre's online system (opens in a new window) and log in using your Passport York username and password.
- If this is your first time logging in to the system, you will be asked to sign-up for an account before you can register for any events.
- On the “Home” page, click on the date of the session you wish to register for on the calendar in the upper right corner.
- Find the event you wish to register for in the event list:
- Technology Internship Program: Information Session
- CMA Internship Program: Information Session
- HRM Internship Program: Information Session
- Health Internship Program: Information Session
- Business and Public Administration Internship Program: Information Session
- Environmental Studies Internship Program: Information Session
- Click on the “Register" button beside the event name.
Upcoming Information Sessions (BPAIP, CMAIP, TIP, HIP, HRMIP)
This information session will cover all York Internship Programs except the Environmental Studies Internship Program (ESIP). Please attend this session if you are interested in applying to one of the following:
- Business & Public Administration Internship Program (BPAIP)
- Certified Management Accountants Internship Program (CMAIP)
- Technology Internship Program (TIP)
- Health Internship Program (HIP)
- Human Resource Management Internship Program (HRMIP)
|Tuesday, June 18, 2013||2:00 – 3:30 pm||3033 Lassonde Building|
|Thursday, July 4, 2013||10:30 am – 12:00 pm||103 McLaughlin College|
|Wednesday, July 17, 2013||2:00 – 3:30 pm||103 McLaughlin College|
|Thursday, August 15, 2013||10:00 – 11:30 am||103 McLaughlin College|
Upcoming Information Sessions (ESIP)
This information session will cover the Environmental Studies Internship Program (ESIP).
|None scheduled at this time|