|TIEDI Exchange Forum 1: Friday, October 10, 2008|
Location: York University, Schulich School of Business,
- 10.00 – 10.15 Introduction to Knowledge Mobilization:
- 10.15 – 10.45 Introduction to the Toronto Immigrant Employment Data Initiative- Philip Kelly, York University, Principal Investigator, TIEDI
- 10.45 – 12.15 Presenting TIEDI Pilot Projects:
- 10.45 – 11.15 – Accessing Census data for Working Women and the Labour Education Centre. Steven Tufts (York University), Anna Larsen (Labour Education Centre), and Marcie Ponte (Working Women Community Centre).
- 11.45 – 12.15 – Accessing the Longitudinal Survey of Immigrants to Canada data for the Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants (OCASI). Rupa Banerjee (Ryerson University), Roberto Jovel (OCASI), and Josie Di Zio (COSTI).
12.15 – 1.45 LUNCH & Break-out groups
1.45 – 2.30 Wrap-up session
Click on the following links to see other handouts (in PDF version).
To view list of other TIEDI events organized in the past and in the future, click here.
TIEDI is funded from Canada's Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)'s Knowledge Impact in Society Grant and from York University.