Take the Pre-Writing Strategies Quiz
About the Quiz
If you haven't done one of our online quizzes before, please review these instructions for taking a quiz [new window] before proceeding. If you have, these few brief reminders should suffice:
- Select an answer for every question. Unanswered questions will be scored as incorrect.
- Try to achieve a score of 100% on the quiz. On the results page, you can click "Try Again" to re-take the quiz as many times as you need to.
- If you are completing the quiz as part of a class assignment, use the Print command from your web browser to print the results page for your instructor, and for your own records.
Should I Log In or Not?
Either one of the two links at the bottom of this page can take you to the Pre-Writing Strategies Quiz. One will ask you to log in with your Passport York ID before taking you to the quiz page, while the other will take you directly to the quiz without logging in.
- You should log in if you are taking the quiz as part of a class assignment. Logging in will record your participation in the quiz, and display your name on the results page.
- If you do not yet have a Passport York ID, you can activate one online at the Passport York page that you will see when you click on the link to the quiz.
- You don't have to log in if you are taking the quiz out of your own interest. In this case, use the second link below which will not prompt you for a password.
Thank you for taking the tutorial, and good luck on the Quiz!