Calumet and Stong Colleges are vibrant places where students interact with peers, senior student leaders, faculty and staff as they build friendships, explore the future, contribute to community and acquire the skills to be successful in university.
Both Colleges aim to support you with a variety of programs by creating a community of learning that focuses on student success through mentorship, leadership & development and peer-assisted learning.
What we do
Calumet College serves students from Business (Schulich), Cognitive Science, Psychology, Health Policy and Management as well as the Global Health program.
Stong College serves students from Nursing, Kinesiology and Health Sciences.
Visit the Administrative Office if you have questions about:
- College room bookings for club events
- Locker rentals (currently unavailable)
- Convocation photography
- Student Government questions
- Club-related queries – affiliation process, key access, etc.
Visit our Student Success Programs Office if you have questions about:
- New Student Transition Programs
including York Orientation Day and
Welcome Days Academic Orientation
- Student Development Programs including Agents of Change and Career Exploration
- Peer Assisted Learning Programs including Course Representative Program and Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS)
Connect with Us
Calumet College Office and Stong College Office