The Osgoode Digital Commons received 53,438 full-text downloads and 20 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,816.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,109 institutions across 186 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Book Review: Smart Cities in Canada: Digital Dreams, Corporate Designs edited by Mariana Valverde and Alexandra Flynn (6,644 downloads)
- Global Warming: A Tragedy of the Commons (298 downloads)
- What is Access to Justice? (246 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (21,622 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (9,748 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (4,790 downloads)