The Osgoode Digital Commons received 54,825 full-text downloads and 35 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,775.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,213 institutions across 185 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Global Warming: A Tragedy of the Commons (359 downloads)
- Salomon Redux: The Moralities of Business (334 downloads)
- The Impact of Vavilov: Reasonableness and Vulnerability (316 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (16,981 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (13,024 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (6,098 downloads)