- Visual and auditory perception and psychophysics; computational models.
- Stimulus-evoked electrical and magnetic brain responses in human.
- Ophthalmological and Neuro-ophthalmological disorders: multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, glaucoma, amblyopia, cataract.
- Visual instrumentation in diagnosis and treatment.
- Visual skills; highway safety; visual assessment of pilots and drivers; visual factors in aviation, flight training and simulation.
- Visual development in human infants.
- Computer vision, image understanding and mathematical visual models
- Eye movements, in normal subjects and in patients with neuro ophthalmological disorders.
- Hearing disorders.