Update: May 1, 2022
Effective May 1, 2022:
- All dining spaces on campus are operating in accordance with current provincial and municipal health regulations/guidance.
- The requirement for daily health screening with YU Screen for those coming to our campuses has been paused.
- 2-meter physical distancing in eating areas is encouraged but not required.
- Eating/drinking in instructional spaces will continue to be dictated by the University’s Mask Protocol. As such, eating/drinking is not permitted in instructional spaces unless for urgent health reasons.
We understand that students, faculty, and staff who are on campus need places to eat and drink. In this guide, you will find information on:
- Where you can eat or drink on campuses.
- General guidelines for eating and drinking on campus, including restaurants, campus eateries, workspaces and instructional spaces.
This guide will evolve as government and/or public health guidance changes.
- Masks may only be removed while eating and drinking.
- Complete YU Screen before coming to campus, every time you come to campus.
- Please do not come to campus if symptomatic or feeling unwell.