The Osgoode Digital Commons received 45,124 full-text downloads and 33 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,670.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,075 institutions across 172 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Informe de la Comisión de Verdad, Honduras: La voz más autorizada es la de las víctimas (597 downloads)
- Global Warming: A Tragedy of the Commons (431 downloads)
- Will Women Judges Really Make a Difference? (333 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (14,114 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (9,811 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (4,472 downloads)