The Osgoode Digital Commons received 66,609 full-text downloads and 39 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 18,977.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,371 institutions across 183 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Will Women Judges Really Make a Difference? (604 downloads)
- Constitutional Constraints on Electoral Reform in Canada: Why Parliament is (Mostly) Free to Implement a New Voting System (390 downloads)
- What Is Access to Justice? (381 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (20,287 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (16,243 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (6,412 downloads)