The Osgoode Digital Commons received 101,223 full-text downloads and 30 new submissions, bringing the total works in the repository to 19,027.
Osgoode Hall Law School of York University scholarship was read by 2,906 institutions across 192 countries.
The most popular papers were:
- Will Women Judges Really Make a Difference? (592 downloads)
- The Critical Characteristics of Community Legal Aid Clinics in Ontario (517 downloads)
- What Is Access to Justice? (341 downloads)
The most popular publications were:
- Osgoode Hall Law Journal (28,506 downloads)
- Articles & Book Chapters (23.347 downloads)
- The Supreme Court Law Review: Osgoode’s Annual Constitutional Cases Conference (9,494 downloads)