1. Creating partnerships and facilitating cooperative work between different sectors involved in development such as government, NGOs, academia and the private sector.
2. Acting as an intermediary consultant for offices such as the Ministry of Aboriginal Affairs.
3. Hosting conferences and roundtable discussions attended by academics, industry professionals and students.
4. Producing research on topics related to poverty eradication.
5. Engaging students in poverty related discussion and dialogue.
6. Working with York University's Office of Experiential Education to create student intern and research opportunities.