This Week @ York is a weekly newsletter for current students with important dates, key events, helpful resources and more.
Important Links & Resources
- How to book your vaccine
- Video-based awareness resources
- How vaccines are developed
- How were vaccines developed so quickly?
- How do I know COVID-19 vaccines are safe?
- Do COVID-19 vaccines have side effects?
- How do COVID mRNA vaccines work?
- The facts about COVID-19 vaccines
- Vaccine development and approval in Canada
- Vaccinated against COVID-19? Here’s what happens next
- AstraZeneca vaccine information
- Unambiguous Science
- First Nations, Inuit & Métis perspectives and knowledge sharing on COVID-19 vaccines
- Tkaronto: Indigenous vaccine access
- Anishnawbe Health Toronto: COVID-19 vaccination drop-in clinic
- Métis Nation of Ontario: Your COVID-19 vaccine questions answered
- Métis Nation of Ontario: COVID-19 vaccine clinics across Ontario
From the Black Scientists’ Task Force on Vaccine Equity site:
From the South Asian Health Network:
- COVID-19 Protocol for Self Disclosure, Screening and Incident Management
- York University's Mask or Face Covering Protocol
- Face Covering Information Sheet
- Mask or Face Covering – FAQs
- COVID-19 Screening Checklist
- Cover Your Cough
- Hand Washing
- Hand Sanitizing
- How to self-isolate
- How to self-monitor
- What you need to know to help you and your family stay healthy
- Toronto Public Health Guidance