Keeping the York community updated on all the latest COVID-19 information.
3 December 2021
Next Steps: Moving Toward Full Vaccination Status
Health & Safety
Here’s how we’re keeping you safe on York’s campuses this year.
- Mask vending machines on York’s campuses
- York University's Mask or Face Covering Protocol
- Mask or Face Covering – FAQs
- COVID-19 Protocol for Screening, Self-Disclosure and Incident Management
- Health and Safety Guidelines for Returning to Campus During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Protocol for Health and Safety Information for 3rd Parties
- Continuity of Education Plan
Access the free rapid antigen testing program.
Creating a Community of Care
There are a number of ways you can do your part to keep the York community safe. Getting vaccinated, giving others their space and wearing a mask or face covering are three important steps.