York University is committed to fostering well-being across our campuses.
In support of the University Academic Plan (UAP 2020-2025) priority of Living Well Together, York University is mobilizing resources to provide an inclusive and supportive environment that promotes positive well-being among all members of our community.
These efforts will be bolstered with a holistic Well-being Strategy focused on understanding the current needs and priorities of the York community through a pan-university approach addressing well-being across all York campuses and sites. The goal of the strategy is that students, staff, faculty and instructors can flourish and be well in this shared environment.
- EFAP at York
- Better Together at York
- Student Counselling, Health & Well-being
- York University Psychology Clinic
- Complete well-being assessments on York’s campuses
- Implement Canadian Campus Well-being Survey
- Host community engagement sessions
- Create a Well-being Strategy
- Host an Okanagan Charter Signing event
- Bring Well-being Strategy to life
- Enhance Well-being Strategy structures across all campuses