When to complete this step: Within the first two weeks of each work term, or at any time if there are changes in your contact info or your supervisor's.
This form includes contact information about the student's supervisor as well as additional details about the work term itself. It is used to maintain clear and speedy communication between students, the Co-op Coordinator and the supervisor throughout the co-op work term. This can be submitted by following the instructions below:
- Go to http://experience.yorku.ca and log in with your Passport York username and password.
- Click on “Co-op & Internships” in the left navigation bar under “YU Experience Hub”.
- This will direct you to the “Co-op & Internship Record” page.
- Locate the first work term of the co-op under the section “Co-op & Internship SEQUENCE”.
- Click on the co-op employer’s name, this will direct you to the corresponding Employment Details page.
- Click “Edit” and fill in your work term details information.
- Click “Save”.