Earn a well-rounded business and liberal arts education that will set you up for global success. In this dual degree — study in the International Studies program and in the Global BBA program — you’ll earn an International Bachelor of Arts from Glendon and Global Bachelor in Business Administration (Bachelor en sciences du management - Diplôme d'études supérieures en management international) from emlyon. Start building your career in Canada as you study for two years in Toronto. Then you’ll wrap up your degree with two years at France’s #1 business incubator, the emlyon Business School (Lyon Campus), where you’ll be immersed in real-world work experience. Between internships, part-time jobs and other hands-on opportunities for professional development, you’ll gain a multidisciplinary understanding of how governments, law, politics, business, civil society, culture, science and the environment relate on the international stage.
Skills You'll Learn
- Gain exposure to at least one language aside from English and French
- Understand how nations, geographic regions, and transnational and extranational networks interact
- Combine the practical experience of business with an understanding of world issues, conflict resolution processes and societal problems
As an International Studies & Business Administration graduate, you are well-equipped to become a leader and changemaker. You can choose to pursue grad studies or obtain additional qualifications. Here are a few examples of possible career paths:
- Children’s rights advocate
- Community worker
- Corporate responsibility officer
- Editor or journalist
- Foreign service worker
- Judge or lawyer
- Public policy analyst or strategist
Visit the Career Centre for more career options in International Studies & Business Administration.
Apply the concepts and theories you’re studying to real world challenges. Engage in guided practical experiences in the classroom, workplace, community and abroad. These are some opportunities for International Studies & Business Administration students.
- Tap into the expertise of emylon’s prestigious business program
- Undertake a professional internship with an international focus; while in France, take advantage of placements and internships in French companies affiliated with the France-Canada Chamber of Commerce
- Present at and help organize the Annual International Studies Symposium
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent with an average* in the mid to high 70s
- ENG4U or FRA4U
- MCV4U or MDM4U and three additional 4U or M courses (4U French recommended; no more than two 4M courses will be considered)
- A bilingual digital portfolio and interview
* Average is calculated based on the top six 4U; 4M or DU courses
Student Supports & Programs
Glendon Campus prides itself on being a supportive community that goes the extra mile to ensure you get the help you need. See some of the resources International Studies & Business Administration students use the most.
Meet Your Professors
You’ll learn from and get to know friendly, high-profile professors, who are experts working in the field.
News & Events
Get involved on campus and in the community to meet fellow students and boost your Glendon experience.