Innovatus, a special issue of YFile, explores how York University community members are expanding experiential learning, enhancing the student experience, internationalizing curriculum and inspiring innovation in technology-enhanced learning. Stories highlight new and exciting approaches in higher education at York University.
Welcome to the September 2023 issue of 'Innovatus'
This month's issue highlights the transformations in teaching and learning happening at York.
- Teaching Commons offers fresh content, new perspectives
- Teaching with an assist from technology
- Project aims to educate students on academic integrity
- York Libraries prototypes curricular offerings for Markham Campus
- C4 students turn gaze toward York University Libraries, SDGs
Innovatus is produced out of the Office of the Vice-Provost Teaching & Learning in partnership with the Division of Communications & Public Affairs.