Skip to main content Skip to local navigation
Home » Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

To request another cost centre for funds 100, 200, 300 and 700 the Cost Centre Requisition form needs to be completed. It is an on-line fillable form that should be printed when complete, signed and authorized, and forwarded to Budgets and Asset Management along with any supporting documentation. All requests for funds 400 and 500 cost centres need to go through Research Accounting.