COSAMH is Recruiting!
Who are we?
Introducing Conversations On South Asian Mental Health (COSAMH), a student-led initiative funded by Agents of Change under Calumet & Stong Colleges at York University. A fresh and eager project aimed at destigmatizing and exploring perspectives on mental health in the South Asian community. We are looking for executive members passionate about mental health awareness.
Why join us?
- Be an agent of change, making a positive impact within a community where mental health stigma is prevalent.
- Expand on your professional, career, leadership and communication skills.
- Network with like minded peer leaders and faculty members of Calumet & Stong Colleges (CCSC).
- Be eligible for CCSC certificates, reference letters and recognition for your contributions to COSAMH.
- Add executive responsibilities to your CV/resume
- Research Coordinators
- Marketing and Promotions Coordinators
- Events Coordinators
- Events Representatives
For detailed descriptions of each role and additional information, please refer to our recruitment letter:
Application Form: https://forms.gle/m9a3kj7pTRaYekSw9
Application Deadline: Friday, September 23rd, 2022
For any queries, email us at email@example.com