If you're new to Analytics at York, here are the first things you need to know and do:
- Request for an Executive GA4 reporting dashboard here
- Get access to the York University Google Analytics account by filling out the "Google Analytics Access Request" form
- This is for technical users ONLY
- access is granted manually once a request has been received, so please note there will be some delay
- once access is granted, a notification email will be sent to the Google-ID-associated email listed on the form
- Log into Google Analytics at google.com/analytics with the Google ID you included on the Google Analytics Access Request form
- The York University account tracks data over most of the yorku.ca domain.