As the first ever pan-university web optimization strategy with governance structure the project stems from UAP:
- "Strengthen our communications and advocacy for York to enhance York’s reputation, transparency and accountability including:
- Improved websites"
York University is refreshing and refocusing our brand. It’s much more than a marketing and communications exercise. On this note, the web optimization strategy aims to streamline, modernize and refresh our websites to align with the refreshed brand and to improve the user experience for York U website visitors across all audiences.
The new website will provide users with an optimized website user experience, featuring a content-driven, mobile-first website that is digitally and social media enabled. This updated and improved website experience will be achieved through:
- Clear outline and guidelines for templates based on content category
- Modular templates that provide consistent experience across web properties
- Consistent experience that leads to a universal navigation which is aligned with the University Academic Plan and divisional objectives
- Standardized Analytics & Reporting: Standardize analytics and reporting for web and social media across the university, leveraging Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
Visit YULInk to learn more about the Pan-university Digital Marketing Strategy for Website Optimization