Facilities Services strives to enhance the quality of campus life for all students, faculty and staff, and visitors.
We are responsible for providing a safe, clean, productive and well-maintained physical learning and working environment. This is achieved by planning and delivering professional services that are sustainable and supportive of academic excellence. Now and into the future.
By work closely with our campus partners, Facilities Services coordinates new construction and renovation projects as well as maintaining the university facilities and grounds.
Our services include:
- Management of Energy & Campus Utilities — heat, air conditioning, electricity, water, etc.
- Facility Maintenance — routine repairs, roofs, walls, plumbing, electrical, key requests, doors/locks, etc.
- Custodial Services – providing a clean and safe environment, meeting/event space set-ups for on campus functions, waste/recycling removal within buildings
- Grounds Maintenance — grassed and planted areas, trees, roads and parking lots, snow removal, etc.
- Construction and Renovations — campus planning, major and minor capital projects, renovations, deferred maintenance.