Our vision is to be the business partner that supports and advances the objectives of Facilities Services and Community Safety in providing a well-designed, efficiently maintained, clean, safe and sustainable physical learning and working environment for the University.
Financial Services provides accurate, timely and useful information to its clients. We analyze information, research alternatives and supply recommendations to support initiatives; and monitor the effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with University Financial policies. We will optimize the use of modern tools to continuously enhance performance.
Core Service Offerings
- Support strategic initiatives
- Financial planning, forecasting, budgeting and reporting
- Capital and renovation budgeting support, invoice management and reporting
- Lease Administration and analysis
- Government and third-party reporting
- Maximo systems training, support, design and upgrades
- Transactions support, journal entries, account reconciliations, inventory counts, petty cash and Purchasing card oversight
- General Ledger account monitoring and management