York's Accounting Bridging Program is targeted to college students graduating with a two-year accounting diploma from an accredited Ontario community college.
College students can transfer to a York University honours business degree program, complete five courses and be eligible to enter the final two years of a Bachelor of Administrative Studies degree (Accounting major) at York.
Accounting Bridging Program features:
- five courses offered in the summer
- no loss of college credits
- credits count toward CA, CPA, CGA, or CMA certification
- experienced professors and industry-leading thinkers
- option to study from home via online courses
- supported by all three professional accounting organizations: ICA, SMA and CGAA
If you have decided on a career in accounting, our Accounting Bridging Program allows you to acquire a professional accounting designation and a business degree from a prestigious Canadian university at the same time. At York, your career potential is unlimited. Apply now for Summer 2014 admission.For further information please email us at email@example.com