ADVANCED PEER LEADERSHIP TRAINING (APLT)
The theme of the training is Leading with Purpose! Some of the topics we will explore include:
- Sense of Purpose & Sustainable Leadership
- Creating a Vision and Mission and Living Your Values
- Avoiding Burnout
- This training is open to all Faculty of Health students and students affiliated with Calumet and Stong Colleges.
- The completion of ELT and FPLT is NOT mandatory.
- To receive a certificate of participation, students will be required to participate in the full training (3:00 pm to 7:30 pm). Students are asked to arrive and stay for the duration of the training.
Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Time: 3:00 pm to 7:30 pm (dinner will be provided for participants)
Registration Link: tinyurl.com/APLTMAR7
Location: Stong College, Room 101 (MDR)
Learn More: https://www.yorku.ca/colleges/ccsc/leadership-exploration-and-development/