Glendon Residences

Application Cancellation

If a student wishes to cancel their application, they must do so in writing by submitting the Application Cancellation Form.
*Every residence application MUST be accompanied by the $150 application fee. Students who cancel their application prior to receiving a housing offer will receive a $100 refund.

Early Withdrawal
If a student would like to withdraw from their contract early, please submit the Early Withdrawal from.

Inventory and Room Condition Report

The inventory and room condition report must be filled out within 72-hours after your move-in day. The report will appear in your Housing Services portal within 24-hours of move-in.

Maintenance Request

Maintenance concerns must be reported to Housing & Conference Services promptly. By submitting this form, the resident gives permission to Housing & Conference Services staff personnel or authorized contractors to enter their unit to conduct the required repairs/service. Work orders will be addressed in priority order.

For emergency maintenance issues, such as flooding, overflowing toilets or leaks, please do not fill out this form. Instead, contact Housing & Conference Services directly at 416-487-6844 during office hours or Security Services at 416-650-8000 for after hours support. If this is an emergency outside of Housing office hours, please contact your Don-on-Duty.

For Phone, Internet and Cable TV Repairs and Services, please contact:
University Information Technology

Replacement Key Request

Please submit a maintenance request and indicate the key you need to have replaced in the comments. You will be contacted when your key is available for pick-up.

Emergency lockout requests outside of office hours should be submitted to Security Services at 416-650-8000 or Residence Life.
Charges may apply for lost keys, which will be posted to the resident's student account.

Residence Transfer Request

Considering moving to another room/unit due to any circumstance? Residents may apply to be on the Transfer Waitlist by submitting this form. As Undergraduate Residences are consistently full throughout the year, transfer approvals are not guaranteed. Upon approval, a $125 Fee will be assessed on the resident's Student Account.