- For instructors to book, please email at email@example.com
- Book only for the date(s) and time(s) you will actually use the lab.
- Bookings are made on a first received basis.
- We will do our best to accommodate everyone's requests. Should conflicts arise we may require your co-operation in making a revision.
- f: drive – Always save to your f: drive – not the c: drive, the desktop, etc or your files will be lost on exiting.
- No Food and/or Drink(s) In the lab
- Non-academic use of lab computers is prohibited by York’s Computing Policy. Official policy is contained in the ‘Senate Policy on Computing and Information Technology Facilities’
- Please remind your students that they have the right to ask someone using the computers for non-academic use to give up the computer to them for legitimate academic use.