- “Agency, Social Status and Performing Marriage in Postcolonial Societies”. Journal of Asian and African Studies (co-authored with Dery, F.), 2019.
Davis, Andrea A.
- “Un/Belonging in Diasporic Cities: A Literary History of Caribbean Women in London and Toronto.” Caribbean Review of Gender Studies 13, April 2019.
- The Black Woman Native Speaking Subject: Reflections of a Black Female Professor in Canada.
- Atlantis: Critical Studies in Gender, Culture, and Social Justice 39:1 (70-78), 2018.
"‘Killing with Kindness;: Political Icons, Socio-cultural Victims: Visual Coloniality of the Siddis in Karnataka" in Political Communication as decolonisation and performance: Africa and the diaspora. Edited by Beschara Karam and Bruce Mutsvairo. London: Routledge. 2021.
- Reimagining Science and Statecraft in Postcolonial Kenya: Stories from an African Scientist. London: Routledge Press, (co-authored with Davy Kiprotich Koech), September 2018.
Lovejoy, Paul E.
- Redefining African Regions for Linking Open-Source Data, History in Africa (co-authored with Walter Hawthorne, Henry B. Lovejoy, Edward Alpers, Mariana Candido, Matthew Hopper), 2019.
- Women in Central African History.”, Oxford Research Encyclopedia of African History. Oxford University,2019.
- My Best Idea: Culturally Relevant Pedagogy, Rubicon Publishing Inc., v. 2, 2022.
- Merchants, Malaria, and Manliness: a Patient’s Experience of Tropical Disease, Journal of Imperial and Commonwealth History, 46, no. 2, 2018.