The use of University Information Technology services is governed by several policies, in particular, the Senate Policy on Computing and Information Technology Facilities | Secretariat which provides general guidelines for users of Computing and Information Technology Facilities.
Below are relevant policies and guidelines for information technology (IT) and cyber security.
- Account Management | Secretariat
- Cyber Security Awareness | Information Security
- Cybersecurity Best Practices for Working Remotely | Information Security
- Information Security Policy | Secretariat
- Information Security Classification Standards | Secretariat
- Network Security and Management | Secretariat
- Policies, Guidelines & Compliance | Information Security
- Privacy & Security | yuoffice
- Use of Electronic Mail (E-mail) | Secretariat
- Zoom Privacy and Security Guidance | Information Security