IBM Amos gives you the power to easily perform structural equation modeling (SEM). Using SEM, you can quickly create models to test hypotheses and confirm relationships among observed and latent variables -- moving beyond regression to gain additional insight.
How do I get it?
- Eligibility: faculty, staff, graduate students
- Software Pricing: $110 per license
- Method of Payment: Budget Number
- Available for free use via MyApps
|Sep 1, 2021 - Aug 31, 2022|
|VERSIONS AVAILABLE||SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|
|IBM Amos 28||Windows 10|
Terms and Conditions
- The software can be installed on a single computer only and used by one designated individual.
- Software is only for academic use meaning an action or task directly and solely related to the course material of York University, including non-commercial research and teaching.
- Software is copyrighted and IBM Canada Ltd. retains all title and ownership rights to the software. Software cannot be transferred or assigned.
- You agree not to copy or permit others to copy the software, in whole or in part.
- Authorization codes or installation codes will not be distributed.
- Use is for a limited time, expiring August 31, 2022.
- There are no returns or refunds for purchased software.
- The software is prohibited from use:
a) in any hospital, clinic or other like facility;
b) on any undergraduate student home computer or laptop;
c) for the benefit of any other party, including but not limited to providing service bureau, commercial hosting or other commercial IT services, timesharing, or otherwise process data of any other party us prohibited;
d) for software development.