High speed network access with IP addresses assigned via DHCP is available through ethernet jacks in administrative areas at York. In case of need, it is possible to request an IP address reservation which will be served via DHCP.
How do I get it?
- Direct connection to the York network intended for specific hardware; no login required
- Request LAN Drops from your local IT Support Group.
- If you do not have an IT Support Group, submit a request.
- LAN Drop ethernet jacks are usually blue.
- To apply for an IP address please submit the online IP address request form.
How do I get help?
Wired access at York typically just works. If you need help, submit a Service Request.