SAS (Statistical Analysis System) offers solutions for data warehousing, data mining, applications development and much more. Base SAS software is the foundation of the SAS System.
How do I get it?
- Eligibility: faculty, staff, undergraduate students, graduate students
- Software Pricing: Quantity 1 to 5 = $125 per license; 25% discount for orders of 6 or more - you must purchase 6 copies or more on the same purchase order in order to take advantage of the discount.
- Method of Payment: Budget Number
- Available for free use via MyApps
|Jan 31, 2023 – Jan 30, 2024|
|VERSIONS AVAILABLE||SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS|
|SAS 9.4 for Windows x32||Windows 7,8,10|
|SAS 9.4 for Windows x64||Windows 7,8,10
Supported Browsers include: Internet Explorer 11, Chrome and Firefox.
Terms and Conditions
- The software can be installed on a single computer only.
- Use of the software is only for academic, research, course work and/or administration matters primarily related to the fulfillment of Post-Secondary degree requirements.
- Software is copyrighted and SAS Institute Inc. retains all title and ownership rights to the software.
- You agree not to copy or permit others to copy the software, in whole or in part.
- Authorization codes or installation codes will not be distributed.
- Use is for a limited time, expiring January 30, 2024.
- There are no returns or refunds for purchased software.