Thanks to a recent $2 million endowment, well–qualified applicants can expect to receive extremely competitive financial packages.
- Users will be brought to the online application by clicking on the button above.
- Applications are open from October 15 to January 15.
- The program admits students only once per year beginning September 1.
- Application status can be checked at any time in MyFile.
To apply for graduate studies at York University, you must complete and submit the following:
- Application fee (to accompany online Application for Graduate Admission)
The application fee is $130 CDN, payable by Visa or MasterCard. The application fee is non-refundable.
- If you do not wish to submit your credit card online, or if you do not have a Visa or MasterCard, please contact York's Office of Admissions at 416–736–5000.
- Your application will be processed upon receipt of your fee payment.
The Graduate Program in Philosophy at York is an exciting environment to pursue innovative, socially engaging, career-ready education. Contact our Graduate Program Assistant to learn more.