Note: If you have the old Junos Pulse app installed you must first uninstall this before installing Ivanti Secure.
Steps to Download Ivanti Secure
- On your Android Device, open Google Playstore and search for Ivanti Secure. (Alternatively you can go directly to the Ivanti Secure Google Playstore page using Chrome)
- Tap Ivanti Secure
- Tap Install and then Accept
Steps to Configure Ivanti Secure
- Tap Open to launch Ivanti Secure
- Tap Accept to accept the End User License Agreement (You only have to do this once)
- Tap on Add Connection
- Enter the following information:
- Name: Type the name for your VPN connection. For example My VPNYork
- URL: Enter the VPN Link that you wish to connect to. For most people this will be: https://vpngateway.yorku.ca/vpnyork
- Username: Enter your Passport York username
- Authentication Type: Ensure Password is selected
- Realm: Leave this field blank
- Role: Leave this field blank
- Tap on Create Connection
Starting on July 29th, 2021, the regular VPNYork profile (https://vpngateway.yorku.ca/vpnyork) will require two-factor authentication, Duo 2FA.
For additional information on how to connect to Ivanti Secure VPN with Duo 2FA, please visit the information security website. You can find answers to frequently asked questions about 2FA on the FAQ page.