You are attempting to access an application from off campus for which a secure connection is required using York’s Virtual Private Network (VPN). You will need to login using your Passport York username and password.
What do I do?
Step 1 (First-Time Installation):
- Follow the instructions on Secure Remote Access to install and configure Pulse Secure / Junos Pulse
- Launch Pulse Secure / Junos Pulse and connect using Passport York
- Once you are connected to the York VPN, goto the URL for the application you are trying to access from your web browser
- When you complete your session and log out, you must disconnect from Pulse Secure / Junos Pulse.
NOTE: The Pulse Secure download and setup steps are done only ONCE.
How do I get help?
- Contact the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org