Passport York authenticates you as a current member of the York computing community, and gives you access to a wide range of Computing resources and services.
How do I get it?
- All employees have a Passport York account.
- Please see instructions for setting up Passport York for new employees.
- If you have forgotten or need to reset your Passport York password then please follow one of the password changing methods.
- See more information about the employee lifecycle of computing accounts.
How can I obtain Guest / Special Event accounts?
See information about obtaining Guest / Special Event accounts
What are some examples of Passport York authenticated applications?
- HR Self Serve
- Manage My Services
- Grades Input
- Class List
- IT Help
- Classroom Equipment Ordering System (CEO)
- Glendon Campus Classroom Equipment Ordering (GEO)
- Passport York-protected web pages or websites
Passport York Security Questions
You can set up your security questions now or change them in the future at Passport York Security Questions.
Note: Passport York Security Questions feature does not apply to clients with advanced access level (SIS, Firewall, technical staff member, etc.).