How can I obtain Guest / Special Event accounts?
- Sponsored Guest Accounts - Access for guest-staff and guest-faculty can be requested by a manager (or above) or a faculty member using Sponsored Account Form.
- Special Event Accounts - Temporary wireless internet, computer lab access, or residence internet access can be activated for attendees to an event on campus (e.g. a conference). There is an applicable charge per account - $5. per day, $10. per week, $30. per month. A manager (or above) or a faculty member can complete the Temporary Account form and include:
- the details of your event
- the type of accounts you require (e.g. wireless, lab workstations)
- the start and end date of the event
- the number of accounts you require
- a budget number