Skip to main content Skip to local navigation
Home » Faculty & Staff Services » Phones » Desk Phones

Desk Phones

The York Computing Telecommunications unit provides telephone services to Keele and Glendon campuses, students residing at each campus, and some external groups that are affiliated with York University.

How do I get it?

How do I get help?