Passport York authenticates you as a member of the York computing community, and gives you access to a wide range of Computing resources and services. At York, students can have the same Passport York username throughout their academic period.
Note: Undergraduate students no longer registered in courses and Graduate students that are withdrawn will still be able to use Passport York to access their student records (grades, transcripts, tax forms, etc.) and access to all other computing services (email, workstation login, etc.) will be expired. See more information about the lifecycle of computing accounts.
***Attention new students!*** You will be prompted to set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) soon after your initial Passport York login.
In preparation for the 2FA setup, please read the documentation available on the Duo Two-Factor Authentication website.
Please note that the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) setup takes approximately 5-10 minutes to complete so please make sure you afford enough time to complete this without leaving part way though the setup process.
How do I get it?
If you do not yet have a Passport York account, you can:
- Log in to http://mms.yorku.ca (Manage My Services) using your student number for your username, and your date of birth for your password (in the format YYYYMMDD), then follow the directions to change your password after the first time you log in.
If you have forgotten your Passport York username or password, you can:
- Follow one of the Passport York Password resetting options
What are some examples of Passport York authenticated applications?
- Change your address and contact information
- Download your T2202 tax form
- Manage My Services
- Student Account Online Statements
- Update My Security Questions
- Your computer lab login
- And much more...