COVID-19 has brought about the need for a rapid shift to remote learning including experiential education, and while this kind of delivery is new to many and brings about new challenges, remember that there are resources to assist your EE journey. This site has been designed to provide support based on the kind of needs you have for your experiential education activity whether it is in the class, in the community or a work focused experience.
- Tips for students working remotely
- York University: Going Remote
- Student Guide to Remote Learning
- Lassonde Co-op and Internship Covid-19 Updates
- Liberal Arts and Professional Studies: Going Digital
- Faculty of Health: Community Partner Toolkit
Classroom Focused EE - Going Remote!
Community Focused EE - Going Remote!
Work Focused EE - Going Remote!