- Application deadline for September 2024 is closed.
- When completing the online Graduate Application Form, your must select September (Fall) 2024 for start date. This program does not accept applications for Winter or Spring/Summer.
- Online application must be submitted to Graduate Admissions at York University by the January 15 deadline.
- All additional required documentation should be uploaded by February 1, (i.e. transcript(s), references, CV, statement of interest). If your application is Incomplete after this date, it will not be considered until all required documents are received. Please review "Application" section at bottom of this page.
- If your first language is not English, you must show you have an acceptable level of English by completing a language proficiency test.
Because the number of applicants greatly exceeds the number of positions available, meeting our minimum Admission Requirements is not a guarantee of admission.
The Graduate Program in Kinesiology and Health Science at York is an exciting environment to pursue innovative, socially engaging, career-ready education. Contact our Graduate Program Assistant to learn more.