Lost & Found Tips
- Put your name and email address somewhere accessible on important belongings. This helps us to contact you.
- Be sure to check with people in the area where you think you might have lost your item (libraries, faculties, departments etc.). While many lost items on campus end up at the Lost and Found, some locations only drop items off periodically.
- Lost & Found does not accept:
- Packages on behalf of departments or persons. For information Mailing Services at York visit: yorku.ca/mailingservices
- Abandoned items.
- Confiscated items - including locker cleanouts.
- Soiled, perishable or unsanitary items.
Monday to Friday: 11:30am to 3:45pm
Note: The Lost and Found Office is closed during all statutory holidays and University closures.
South Ross Building, Room 107 (Vari Hall/Ross Link)
416 736 5534
or extension 55534 from your office phone
The Glendon Lost and Found is operated by Security Services
The Greenhouse (Security Services)
416 650 8000
Frequently Asked Questions
York University regrets that it cannot be responsible for items of personal property left unattended on the grounds or within buildings.