Showcasing Experiential Education & Work Integrated Learning at York: Discussing the 2023 EE Symposium & Faculty Celebration events
The EE Symposium and EE Faculty Celebration are pan-university events showcasing the impactful work of students and faculty engaged in a variety of EE/WIL opportunities across campus, made possible in part by generous co-sponsorship and support from the Office of the AVP Teaching & Learning and York Libraries. You can learn more about the EE Symposium and EE Faculty Celebration by visiting the event websites.
Special thanks to the EE Events committee for their incredible work and boundless support in making these events a reality. Each member played an important role in the design, planning, and execution of two opportunities for celebrating the work of our colleagues.
EE Events Committee Membership:
- Lisa Endersby (Co-Chair) (Educational Developer, Teaching Commons)
- Mel Belore (Co-Chair) (Associate Director, Experiential Education, Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies)
- Aleksander Golijanin (Experiential Education Coordinator, Glendon College) (featured in our post)
- Rosanna Chowdhury (Experiential Education Coordinator, Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change) (featured in our post)
- Angela Ward (Communications & Special Projects Coordinator, Office of the AVP Teaching & Learning)
- Ilo-Katryn Maimets (Teaching & Learning Librarian, Student Learning and Academic Success Department)
- Brittany Maguire (Employer & Alumni Liaison, Career Education & Development)
- Cecilia Park-Cho (Executive Assistant, Office of the AVP Teaching & Learning)